Heavy Vehicle Driver Professional Development Workshop
- Supports ongoing compliance with Work, Health and Safety legislation;
- Can be used as a mechanism for pre-employment induction;
- Classroom supplied or service can be delivered at clients premises (Boardrooms or Lunchrooms are ideal);
- Content is referenced against current National Licensing assessment tools and legislative instruments;
- Workshops are delivered by licensed, qualified, and experienced assessors;
- Content can be contextualised to suit workplace needs;
- A Statement of Attendance is issued to all attendees.
Approximately 4 hours per Workshop.
Road rules, Industry Best Practice, and topics requested by client.
Horsley Park, or Sydney-wide for Workshops at clients’ premises.
Contact us on 0412 128 443 or firstname.lastname@example.org anytime to discuss your needs, and for our current fee schedule.