Heavy Vehicle Driver Verification of Competency
- Supports ongoing compliance with Work, Health and Safety legislation;
- Provides operators (companies) a driver’s competency status;
- Can be used as a mechanism for pre-employment screening;
- Can be used by licensed drivers seeking to validate their skills and knowledge prior to starting a new job role;
- Vehicle supplied, or clients own used in assessments;
- Current National Licensing assessment tools are used, or assessment tools can be contextualised to suit operators’ individual needs;
- Assessments conducted by licensed, qualified, and experienced assessors;
- ‘Assessment only’ or interactive ‘Refresh and Assess’ approaches to VOC offered;
- Driver assessments available for licence classes Light Rigid (LR), Medium Rigid (MR), Heavy Rigid (HR), and Heavy Combination (HC);
- A statement and report, indicating the assessment outcome is provided to the employer on completion.
Candidate must hold the licence relative to the assessment they are undertaking.
Minimum of 2 hours per candidate (subject to contextualisation requirements)
Assessment can include any number of the following criteria:
- Pre-operational Check;
- Cabin Drill;
- Start, move off, shut down and secure;
- Manages Steering;
- Manages Gears;
- Manages Brakes;
- Manages Accelerator;
- Create & Maintain Crash Avoidance Space;
- Protect Crash Avoidance Space;
- Road Rules and Directions;
- Hill Stop/Start;
- Load Securing.
Horsley Park for assessments conducted in our vehicles, or Sydney-wide for assessments in clients’ vehicles.
Contact us on 0412 128 443 or email@example.com anytime to discuss your needs, and for our current fee schedule.